среда, 9 января 2013 г.

What motivates us?

I've been asking myself  "what really motivates me?" and I think I still can not find the simple and univocal answer to this question. The answer could be different every day. It is like a key to the lock. But this lock is for some magical reason changing every day. Thus the key needs to be a magic one. The one that can "adapt" to the key and "unlock" the hidden resources inside me. 

Sometimes I spend a lot of time - hours, days, even weeks - looking for some magic inspiration, "the muse", the source for motivation that could rise my work capacity, my energy or decisiveness. It would be good to have an all-purpose "key" to unlock the motivation every time we need it. That is how I came to the idea to launch this blog , and to post here all the resources (videos, thoughts, movies, pictures, articles) which could awake my motivation.  Hope you will find here something, which will be also useful for you.

I decided to begin the blog with this video.This lively RSA Animate, adapted from Dan Pink's talk at the RSA, illustrates the hidden truths behind what really motivates us at home and in the workplace.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий